Monday, July 4, 2011

I spy? (Sophie Green)

I, Spy? (Sophie Green, #1)I, Spy? by Kate Johnson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I downloaded this from amazon at the time it was a free read.

This was a great read! I loved Sophie. A British airline employee who is beyond obsessed with Buffy finds herself in all kinds of shenanigans. Luke/Luca a SEXY special secret agent recruits her to help him catch the bad guys. Her claim to fame is she's smarter then she looks. All she desires is a gun but has yet to obtain a license. After witnessing something she shouldn't have her life had been put in danger and she began receiving some bloody fingers in the mail. The adventure and trouble she winds up in was hysterical and entertaining. I thoroughly enjoyed the start of this series and can not wait to download the next one!




View all my reviews

0 comments: